As a crazy Twilight fan, who can miss anything about the movie? The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2 will hit the screen on November 16, and yes, I know it’s very close, just calm down. Before the movie, I guess let’s listen to the music in the movie first.
The Forgotten by Green Day has been spread crazily. From the MV, we can see a lot of movie scenes in the movie, but basically just Bella, Edward and their baby girl (it’s a little strange to call a powerful vampire as “baby girl”). I gotta say I am a huge fan of Green Day, and it’s amazing for them to sing a rock song with so many feelings.
Of course, there are many other fantastic songs in movie, here is the tracklisting:
1. Where I Come From – Passion Pit
2. Bittersweet – Ellie Goulding
3. The Forgotten – Green Day
4. Fire In The Water – Feist
5. Everything And Nothing – The Boom Circuits
6. The Antidote – St. Vincent
7. Speak Up – POP ETC
8. Heart of Stone – Iko
9. Cover Your Tracks – A Boy And His Kite
10. Ghosts – James Vincent McMorrow
11. All I’ve Ever Needed – Paul McDonald & Nikki Reed
12. New For You – Reeve Carney
13. A Thousand Years (Part 2) feat. Steve Kazee – Christina Perri
14. Plus Que Ma Propre Vie – Carter Burwell
I mean why not listen to these beautiful songs before the movie? I bet they can help you blend in the movie at that time.